Many users would like to remap some buttons according to their needs. Unfortunately some producers or brands make it impossible for some buttons. In this article we say you how to remap Netflix and YouTube buttons on Chromecast with Google TV using most innovative remapping app for TV devices.
Remap YouTube or Netflix button
- Find “tvQuickActions” app in Play Store and install it.
2. After install open app and you can see setup master. In first screen described one of main features – 5 actions on 1 button. It is developed specially for remotes with a small number of buttons and allows to increase usability of your devices.
3. On next step you will be asked to enable Accessibility service. Click on “Enable”.
4. Now you can see Settings. Go to System -> Accessibility -> tvQuickActions -> Turn on the toggle.
5. Then we recommend you grant other permissions so that you do not return to the settings again. So go to the Apps -> Special app access and give “Usage access” and “Display over apps” permissions.
6. Next step in the setup master is choosing button for remap. Press Change and button you want to remap, for example Youtube.
7. Skip the next steps and you will be taken to the main screen of the application.
8. Now when you press YouTube button you will see tvQuickActions panel.
8. In Actions tab you can see remaped buttons and configure it. Also you can remap another buttons.